Gulf Cement Company is committed to :
- Serve all its customers to their complete satisfaction in the best possible way all the time.
2. Prevent pollution and control the use of natural resources and electrical energy.
In order to achieve these goals, GCC Management has established a management system in order to :
- Exercise extensive control over business activities like process, maintenance, inspection and tests
Purchases, sales, storage delivery etc.that can affect the integrated management system.
- Attempt to optimize production processes while maintaining the required product quality standard all the time with due consideration to cost factor and environment.
- Maintain the plant, equipment and machinery in the best of condition to minimize breakdowns and process error.
- Comply with all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 (E).
- Ensure that all employees are aware about their responsibilities and are adequately to discharge their duties most effectively.
- Carry out planned audits and reviews to ensure effective implementation of the management system and continued suitability of this policy and ensure continual improvement of the system.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and co-operate with authorities and local residents for protecting the environment.
- Control the consumption of resources to maintain the minimum possible level.
- Reduce waste generation and contamination of air, water and land by disposing off unavoidable waste in regulated manner.
- Adopt new technologies when possible to improve environmental performance.
This policy will be made available to any interested party or member of public on demand.